Turfsoil has a modern and comprehensive vehicle and plant holding (in excess of 1,800 items), all replaced in accordance with a realistic lifecycle. We prefer to purchase equipment outright, with no finance or lease plan obligations. This enables us to react promptly to unplanned requirements, which by the nature of our trade, necessitate immediate action without the complications that can occur when a finance company is influencing the pace of the purchase.
Our purpose-designed repair facilities are unrivalled, comprising a modern workshop employing skilled and qualified fitters and including:-
· Vehicle service bay and hoist to Class 7 MOT standard.
· Welding and grinding room.
· Spraying booth.
· Seven bench workshop layout with:
- Full engineering facilities
- Compressed air tool system
- Diagnostic facilities
- Tyre change/balancing equipment
- Exhaust extraction system
- Hydraulic hose/connector fabricator
- Overhead hoists and slings
In addition we maintain a permanently mobile fitter, who has at his disposal a comprehensively equipped service vehicle, dealing principally with on-site tractor servicing and emergency repairs.
We consider that our workshop/mobile fitter facility, together with our extensive pool of equipment, enables us to manage better any demands for ‘immediate’ response to breakdowns, and thereby to ensure the continuity of our service delivery at all times.