Turfsoil currently serves several major areas of the public and private sectors across the South East and East Anglia.
We undertake the full spectrum of grounds maintenance activities for a wide ranging client base. Contracts are locally managed and resourced, with back-up support provided by our head office and comprehensive modern workshops situated near Maidstone.
Grounds Maintenance Activities
- Grass cutting to fine turf, sports turf, amenity, meadow, wild flower and conservation areas
- Maintenance of rose, shrub, herbaceous and annual beds
- Maintenance and cutting of hedges
- Herbicide application to hard surfaces and grass areas
- Tree maintenance, surgery and pruning
- External site cleaning and litter clearance
- Cutting and clearing of airfield bird grass
- Grass topping of airfields
- Cemetery maintenance and grave digging
- Preparation and grounds maintenance of all sports facilities
- Inspection and maintenance of play areas
- Provision of park keeping, ranger and sports attendant services
- Soft landscaping
Care for the environment in which we live and work is always considered an integral part of contract implementation. A risk assessment and action plan are drawn up and reviewed on a regular basis, to ensure that the effects of our activities on the environment are minimised.
Contracts range from simple one-off tasks to long-term partnership arrangements involving innovative practices designed to ensure that a cost effective and high quality service is delivered as a first priority.